Compila i dati per ricevere l’e-book:
Artificial Intelligence Seminar
“The time for AI adoption has come!”
During 2018 we witnessed a dramatic rise in the platforms, tools, and applications based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The AI market is growing at a two digit pace. AI is an extremely powerful technology disrupting our economies and tomorrow it will impact society as a whole. At the same time, B2C enterprises are leveraging on AI to drive innovation in the way customer and consumer interactions are managed or how data is processed. The largest consumer facing brands of the internet age are investing in and advancing AI related technologies that will ultimately improve customer experience.
How will machine learning and deep learning reinvent how we live, do business, and interact with one another?
We will explore these questions about the present and future of Artificial Intelligence, looking at the challenges and opportunities this is bringing to businesses. The time for AI adoption in the enterprise has come!
Peter Luntz, Director of Studies at ILS International Language School, will be presenting “AI in language learning: the power of Voxy.”
- Daniel Shillito – President at The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy
- Morgana Caldarini – Country Manager at Artificial Solutions Italia
- Peter Luntz – Director of Studies at I.L.S. International Language School
- Giuseppe Curtò – Partner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Derenger
- Roberta Di Nanni – Senior legal product expert, Luminance
- Luca Giuratrabocchetta – Country Leader di Amazon Web Services in Italia
- Marco Zappalorto – Chief Executive at Nesta Italia
9:00: Opening remarks, Daniel Shillito, BCCI
9:05: Applications for businesses
- Artificial Solutions: How to build innovative customer experiences with conversational AI.
- ILS: AI in language learning: the power of Voxy.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Derenger: The legal landscape in the upcoming AI era.
10:15: Enabling businesses and consumers achieve their full potential
- Luminance: AI innovates the legal profession and creates new opportunities for firms & clients.
- Amazon: AI in the Cloud
- NESTA Italia: How we are enabling social innovation using cutting edge technology.
11:30: Networking and Refreshments
LOCATION: Sheraton Diana Majestic Milano – Viale Piave, 42 – Milan
DATE: 30 May 2019
TIME: 9:00-11:30 followed by refreshments
Attendance: Free – registration required by 27/05
R.S.V.P: email@example.com or book online
For further information on Online Language Learning using Artificial Intelligence technology: