Compila i dati per ricevere l’e-book:
Video Interview with Peter Luntz, Director of Studies at ILS International Language School
Digital Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Language Learning.
ILS Milano is pleased to report the following interview carried out by Rossella Guido of the Inspiring People Daily Project. See the Video interview here.
Peter Luntz shared brilliant thoughts and methods about the application of Artificial Intelligence in Language Learning, new trends and some advice for all of us.
According to an English Proficiency Index, Italy is #34 on 88 country, we need to find new way to raise awareness and improve the quality of education.
1)What is the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Learning?
2) Learning is a domain largely ruled by human-to-human interaction, what are the benefits and advantages AI can bring to language learning?
3) What is Voxy and what is its pedagogical approach to language learning?
4) As Paul Gollash CEO of Voxy says, this platform uses natural language processing by algorithms, to turn business documents into practical and valuable English lessons, is it correct?
5) As a foreigner living in Italy for many years have you noticed a growing interest in professional English or do you think there is still much to do?
6) Can you give us some personal advice to leaners that approach English lessons for the first time?
What is Peter’s personal dream?
Let’s find out.
For more information about this innovative Digital Learning solution for English language learning contact ILS Milano at email@example.com or 02.72002665.