Compila i dati per ricevere l’e-book:
Intermediate Business Skills: Remote Work
ILS Milano is pleased to present this new Remote Work English course on our Voxy online platform.
As we continue to adapt to new work realities, many of us are transitioning to a fully remote work. While some have already experienced working from home, for some this is completely new.
Working from home can be a challenging experience, especially if English is not your native language. Not only do you need to adapt your daily lifestyle, but you also need to adjust the way you communicate with international colleagues and others.
To help upgrade your skills, Voxy has created a new course called “Intermediate Business Skills: Remote Work”.
This Remote Work English course was designed to help you:
- Optimize your time and space when working remotely,
- Learn to manage and motivate your remote team and handle difficult situations
- Understand what collaboration tools are available and best practices for using them
This new online course is here to guide you through this new experience.
With 3 Units of 15 lessons each on Remote Work, the main topics include:
- Setting up at-home office
- Collaboration with a remote team
- Managing and motivating a remote team
What is Voxy?
Voxy is an online platform that uses micro-learning techniques and artificial intelligence to help its users learn English language skills in a more effective and personalized way.