Compila i dati per ricevere l’e-book:
Webinar 7 July 2020 17.00-18.00
One of the hottest topics in Leadership Development today is the concept of Fixed and Growth mindset, based on a Stanford psychologist’s research into how the simplest beliefs can have a profound impact in almost all aspect of our lives. It can have an especially profound influence on relationships and success across different language and cultural landscapes.
ILS International Language School has invited renowned international expert on Leadership Development, Rose Cartolari, to speak on this topic in order to help foster international communication on relevant business topics in English.
Why Growth Mindset is a Critical Skill for Leaders
In this webinar we will:
- Explore and compare the two basic mindsets that define us – fixed vs. growth
- Look at Why in today’s world growth mindset is a critical skill for leaders, especially in international contexts, and what gets in the way of us applying this seemingly simple concept to “real life”
- Share some tips on practical ways to work on this capability within and across cultural and language boundaries
- Discuss and share as a group how we can use and leverage this concept in our own companies to improve our leadership potential
Rose Cartolari is a Leadership Consultant and Coach with nearly thirty years of experience helping hundreds of managers and their teams to be more successful, energized and influential. Having lived and been educated in India, Indonesia, Somalia, the United States, and Italy, Rose is at home in many cultures.
In addition to over 25 years of teaching leadership communications and coaching leaders across two continents, Rose has held management roles in the corporate world, such as American Express and UNICEF. She co-founded and served as COO of Scharper Pharmaceuticals, one of the most successful independent pharmaceutical companies in Italy, which is now part of a multinational group.
Rose has taught at Columbia University Business School (New York), SDA Bocconi School of Management, and University of Milan – Bicocca. As a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, Rose regularly writes for Forbes.com on issues related to leadership strategy, culture change and business transformation.
Webinar Details & Registration
- Tuesday 7 July 17.00-18.00 + optional 15 minutes of Q&A
- The webinar will be conducted entirely in English via Zoom.