Compila i dati per ricevere l’e-book:
As you probably already know, there are six levels of English certifications that anyone can achieve. ILS is a language school located near the Missori stop in Milan that offers courses to help you achieve the levels of English you feel most suitable for you.
What are English levels?
As previously said, there are six English certifications established by CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) to simplify international mobility for students and workers.
Below the list of levels and related skills:
- A1) Basic level called “elementary”: Those who achieve it can comprehend easy and familiar expressions and know how to introduce themselves.
- A2) Basic level called “pre-intermediate”: This certificate testifies the capability to talk about routine activities and describe one’s origins and their surroundings.
- B1) “Intermediate” level: At this level the abilities to write simple texts, describe experiences and events and identify the key points of working topics are developed.
- B2) “Upper-intermediate” level: The pursuit of this level proves the skills to understand the key topics of a complex text, speak fluently, produce a clear text and share one’s opinions.
- C1) “Advanced” level: Those who achieve it understand long and challenging texts, can express themselves with no difficulty and have the ability to adjust their tone according to the contexts.
- C2) “Mastery of proficiency” level: The highest level. Who reaches this level is able to easily comprehend everything heard or read, to express oneself spontaneously locating even the most subtle nuances.
Get English Certifications with LanguageCert, ILS Language School’s new partner
To be able to keep up with English Language’s market’s changes, we at ILS are proud to have undertaken this partnership with LanguageCert.
It is an organization approved by designated official authorities in England and Wales that provides globally recognized English certifications.
It has obtained the recognition of Awarding Organization by Qfqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), a non-ministerial department regulating qualifications, examinations, and evaluations in England and by MIUR (Ministry of Education, University and Research) in Italy.
LanguageCert exams are based on PeopleCert’s proprietary and multi-award-winning technology and ensure a safe and reliable way for candidates of all ages to take exams from their preferred location without having to go to a Test Center by providing live and remote surveillance.
- Fast: the exams can be booked up to 4 hours in advance and the results will be published in just 3 working days.
- Flexible: available 24/7/365, it can be booked anytime, anywhere.
- Friendly: a real person will be online to ensure a comfortable, safe, and stress-free experience.
With LanguageCert you can get all the English Certifications from level A1 to C2. Moreover, is also given the possibility to show the received certification through a digital badge that will stop at the institutional level the competence in the matter.
Get your own LanguageCert certification relying on ILS experts, Language School in Milan specialized in language courses for companies and individuals.