Consultancy for access to language courses in the area of Financed Training
Our institute offers a consultancy service to access the Financed Training courses envisaged by the Joint Interprofessional Funds, that under law 388/2000, enable companies to dedicate 0.30% of INPS contributions to training employees.
What we offer
I.L.S. assists companies in the procedures for access to funds and in the organisation of language courses. In detail we deal with:
- Selection of the appropriate Joint Interprofessional Fund
- Planning and designing of financed language courses
- Implementing of the courses
- Reporting and constant monitoringe
- Post course reporting to the funding body
If the company has already obtained a financed training plan, we can propose ourselves, without additional cost, as a certified language service provider.
Financed training courses are designed specially for professionals, managers, middle management and market operators. Teaching paths are custom built with the wide range of needs of today’s global market in mind.